Your browser does not support java script. Skip navigation
Loading, please wait  Loading, please wait...

Frequently Asked Questions

The C.G. Jung Institute of San Francisco does not offer refunds for course fees unless the program is canceled itself. We will be happy to offer credit towards another program within one year, less a $25 processing fee if you contact us prior to the start of any program. Once a program has begun or after it is finished, we are not able to offer any refund or credit. 

To request accommodations for special needs, please email
A course participant who expresses a grievance about a training program should initially direct their complaint to the Training Administrator or Public Programs Coordinator.  If issues cannot easily be resolved, the participant(s) will be asked to put their concerns in writing.
This written concern will be given to the Chair of the appropriate committee.  (Curriculum Committee for Candidates and Intramural courses, Extended Education for Public Programs, Executive Committee for Members’ Meetings.)  The Chair will review, assess, and investigate the complaint to formulate a plan to resolve the issue.  It is up to the participant to show evidence to support their claim.  A strict timeline will be enforced. 
If the grievance concerns a speaker, the content presented by the speaker, or the style of presentation, the appropriate Committee Chair will then pass on the comments to the speaker, assuring the confidentiality of the grieved individual.
If the grievance concerns a workshop offering, its’ content, level of presentation, or the facilities in which the workshop was offered, the appointed Committee Chair will mediate and will be the final arbitrator. If the participant requests action, the appropriate Committee Chair will:
     a. attempt to move the participant to another workshop or
     b. provide a credit for a subsequent workshop or
     c. provide a partial or full refund of the workshop fee.
Inform the Grievant that if the complaint involves perceived unethical conduct, the Grievant can consult the Institute's Professional Standards Committee or the appropriate Licensing Board.
If the Committee Chair is unable to serve as mediator the next most senior member of the committee will serve.